Wednesday, January 14, 2009

absolutely "pourfect" commercial break



More gadgets... I saw these "Pourfect" bowls promoted on Rose Levy Beranbaum's blog and immediately put them on the top of my wish list. The bowls cleverly solve one big headache: pouring ingredients into my kitchen aid, particularly while it's running. With a regular bowl, the contents spread out across the bowl lip, forcing me to slosh the bowl side to side to keep the contents from spilling out the sides. In contrast, the Pourfect bowls are oblong with a pronounced channel and wings on the pouring side so the contents pour straight out and nothing falls out the side. I was a little put-off by the infomercial marketing style of their website, especially the videos. But I was pretty quickly convinced, and in true late night infomerical fashion, I bought the whole kit and caboodle: 6 bowls and 3 measuring beakers. And I'm not sorry. I love them and use them all the time. OK, enough of the promo and back to baking!

1 comment:

Alice said...

AWESOME! I love how Max is your demonstrator also! I noticed the shorter arms.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...