Wednesday, September 05, 2007

another mouth to feed...

Jasper, future gourmand

...and I couldn't be happier. This sweet boy is the reason I haven't been posting much lately. He's one month old now and eats like a champ (up almost 800 grams since birth). So now, I'll have two boys to eat all the treats I want to bake. Yay!
Lots of wonderful people have been feeding our family this past month - thank you! But I'm back in the kitchen now, this time with a baby strapped to my chest. Of course, this makes tasks like kneading dough, cutting up a chicken, dropping things in hot oil, or washing dishes a little more complicated (don't worry, baby safety always comes first). I need a prep cook.

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Oh he looks like he has descriminating taste buds already! What a cute photo of a cute little guy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...